Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zoo Daze

Zoo Day.

I was visiting my cousins in Leavenworth. One day we went to the Zoo. I saw this monkey. It was in (on) one side of the room. It swung from one side of the room to the other side of the room. And when it was on the roof it climbed over the fenced area that was on the roof. Then he stuck his hand into the fence. I was really scared because it looked like the monkey was stuck. It looked like he was trying to pull his hand out. It was not stuck. He just pulled his hand right out.

I also saw a whole bunch of Otters all cuddled together. They were in the same cage as the monkeys. That was my day at the Zoo. It was a lot of fun. There was a lot more that we did, but this was the funniest and the cutest.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like that monkey was just teasing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see; you are an Artist, Ballplayer, Singer, Dancer, Cook, and now an Author. Best of all, you are a Great Granddaughter.

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I loved the monkeys best when I was your age. Now I have a house full of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete