Thursday, June 18, 2009

Softball girl

I am on a softball team. One day I had a softball game. I really wanted to be the catcher. I thought it would be fun to do that. The Coach asked who would like to catch this inning, so I raised my hand. The Coach said "What about Rachel, she has not gotten to be catcher at all" So he made me catcher for the inning. I was so happy.

I had to put on a whole bunch of stuff. A mask, a pad that covered my stomach, and shin guards for my legs too. When I got all the stuff on I didn't like it. My helmet felt weird, because it was covering my mouth alot. And the shin guards felt like bugs were bitting my legs and I got scrapes all over my legs.

It was cool trying to catch the balls. I didn't catch any, but I tried my hardest.

I was happy to get all the stuff off me.
The End

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    I have a good picture of you when you were the catcher. We will get you a copy of it.

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete